Thursday, June 16, 2011

Who cares what I think anyway?

Someone suggested I start a blog about all the many things that I do. I thought, "Who cares what I think?" I thought a blog was a pretentious airing of mind clutter.  

Hmmm. 

It turns out that quite a number of people want to know what I think. I get asked all the time for recommendations on footwear, pillows and mattresses, doctors, moisturizer, exercise videos and equipment, food, medical treatments, movies and books, where to vacation and a host of other things I have no business giving advice about.

I have come to realize however, that I do know a lot about a number of things, that I have real expertise in some areas and that it is ok to offer an opinion about something even if it has not been "clinically proven!"

So, here is my attempt dear clients, friends, fans and followers to "give the people what they want." Please understand that the posts to follow are only my opinion. Sometimes my opinions are backed up by science, research or my various training, sometimes my clinical observations in Massage Therapy, Pilates, Dance or Yoga, sometimes just a hunch or preference. I will try to be clear about the basis of my opinions. I will try to stay away from airing mind clutter.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy,

    Great site!!
    I Came across your site while looking for Alternate healing via Massage/Yoga for my shoulder(SLAP 9 Labral Tear).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff!
      Shoot me an e-mail at my website.
      :) Tracy

      Delete